Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sands of Time

{Another re-post. Date unknown. Sometime in '09}


Sands of Time

I feel you near me
My soul in such peace

I prayed for so long
I now have release

I see now where I went wrong
I walked down the path where I did not belong

With such perfection, you crafted my heart
And all my flaws set me apart

My body had to die
Before I could see

You have something
greater in mind for me

Losing my health
was so very hard to do

I didn't have all
my faith in you

I accept now; that I'm ill with a cause
Use my gifts, despite all my flaws

Let me worship you, Lord
Hear me rejoice

Let everything I do
Be for the glory of you

So everyone will see
That you live in me

Without you, I've no reason to live
But now all I have is to give

Thanks for your blessings
And your mercy complete

Let your light shine upon all I meet

No comments:

Post a Comment